Why should I hire Dorota to do my bridal make-up?
- Dorota is one of Toronto’s top make-up artists. She is certified
in all make-up media and provides quality, professional, personalized
service. She works with the industry’s top professionals and teaches
make-up artistry courses on regular basis. Most of all, she has passion
for her work which shows in each and every make-up application. Your satisfaction
What other services does Dorota and her professional team provide?
- Our professional make-up services include fashion, editorial, runway,
special effects, theatre, TV, film, bodypainting, airbrushing, camouflage,
make-up lessons, teen make-over parties, special events, advertising,
music videos, corporate functions, and custom art designs.
- We can also provide a professional hair stylist and photographer upon
Does Dorota provide services at a location of my choice?
- All bridal services are offered on-location. We come to you! Trials
are done in the studio.
*Please note that travel and parking fees will be applied to areas
outside of Toronto.
What make-up products do you use?
- We only use professional, hypoallergenic, long lasting make-up products
including Make Up For Ever, Cinema Secrets, Mac, Ben-Nye and other make-up
How much time do I have to set aside for make-up?
- The makeup application takes about 30 minutes per person on the wedding
day and the trial takes 1 hour+
Do you offer makeup applications for darker skin tones?
-Dorota has an extensive background and experience in working with different
ethnic skin tones including Asian, Hispanic, Indian, African American
I don’t wear a lot of make-up but I still want to look
good without looking and feeling “made up”
- I've never met a bride that didn’t want to look beautiful on her
wedding day. You don’t have to wear a lot of makeup in order to
be beautiful, it just needs to be done correctly with the right products
and appropriate for pictures.
What if my bridal party is getting ready in 2 separate locations?
- We'll try our best to accommodate the bride as well as the
bridal party by sending another artist to the second location, however
if you request the same artist for the whole bridal party then additional
travel charges of $1/min will apply
How do I reserve my wedding day make-up services?
- After the trial you’re required to put down a deposit to secure
and guarantee your services for the wedding day.
BACK - CONTACT